Our people make the difference.
Since 2006, Aksyon Ng Ating Kabataan (ANAK) Inc. has hosted professional and academic projects and services at a local and national level.
We offer research, customized workshops, and consultation with experience and a proven track-record:
- Filipino Youth Respond to COVID-19 in collaboration with the Kapit-Bisig Youth Network (2020-present)
- Filipino Youth Transitions in Canada project in partnership with Dr. Philip Kelly (York University) (2011- 2014)
- From Manila to Manitoba Oral History project and exhibit in collaboration with the Philippine Heritage Council of Manitoba, the Manitoba Museum, and the Oral History Centre at the University of Winnipeg (2008-2010)
- Philippine Studies Summer Institutes in collaboration with The University of Winnipeg, the University of Wisconsin-Madison (2006), IBON Research Foundation in Quezon City (2010)
- Philippine Heritage High School Conferences and Youth Forums (2007-Present). Past collaborations include Kapisanan Philippine Centre for Arts & Culture in Toronto, the Manitoba Museum, Dennis Gupa (University of Victoria), and the Tita Collective in Toronto.
- St. John's High School Day of Knowledge (2018-2019)
- Presentations include International Conference on the Hawaii Centennial (University of Hawaii at Manoa) (2006), Education in Diversity Conference (University of Winnipeg) (2011), National Metropolis Conference in Vancouver (2011) and in Toronto (2012), Pinay Power II Conference (McGill University) (2019).
Contact us with your request!